- It offers you the best possible privacy on your incoming calls
- It proactively protects you against potential scams & frauds
- It provides redundancy on blacklists as compared to having to rely on one device or service
- It significantly reduces the size of your personal Blacklist
- You can only use the iPRIVACY number service to receive calls. So, you will need two (2) phones; one to make calls, and one to receive calls. (If you like to simplify the amount of hardware required, we recommend that you consider using one of the recommended APPs on a smartphone, tablet or a PC).
- Can't use this phone line to make outgoing calls, including 911 calls.