Call Blocker Model CT-CID803 (Versions 1, 2.0, 2.2, N2 & 5.0)

Product Code: CT-CID 803 and CT-CID 803 V5.0

My Blocker is blocking random calls / numbers. How can I fix this?
Below are some reasons that may cause your call blocker to block calls: 1) Make sure Feature # 6 is turned OFF (refer to section 6.0 in the manual).  ...
Mon, 11 Jul, 2016 at 10:52 PM
Common issues with SERIES INSTALLATION
Below are some of the common issues experienced by our customers when using the SERIES INSTALLATION: 1) Existing phone handsets stop powe...
Thu, 21 Jul, 2016 at 5:36 PM
Why do I need a call blocker?
In the US, registering your number with the 'Do Not Call' list will only help you with ~ 5% to 10% of the unwanted calls.  The remaining 90% to 95...
Sat, 20 May, 2017 at 11:39 PM
Does this unit have a preloaded blacklist of known bad numbers?
No, with this device you will need to build this list over time.  In our experience, these bad numbers are constantly changing, and having a device with a p...
Fri, 3 Nov, 2017 at 11:03 PM
How can I program the T-Lock to block outgoing calls?
Please follow Section 3 in the revised manual: https://www.hqtelecom.com/TLock-CallBlocker-Manual-V5-150611.pdf Here are some important tips: 1) Make su...
Tue, 27 Feb, 2018 at 11:02 PM
Can you explain why a call I just got was not blocked? I checked the call blocker, and when I pressed "blacklist",I got the "rep" message on the display.
2 possibilities: 1) It is possible that the number that rang had an invalid caller id or no caller id.  These calls are not registered by the call blockers...
Mon, 3 Sep, 2018 at 2:13 PM
I just got a call from and the phone number was not registered in my Call Blocker. Can you explain why?
First, Please keep in mind that your call blocker may not to be able to register all the incoming calls the same way your handset registers them mainly beca...
Mon, 17 Sep, 2018 at 6:35 PM

Main Office: Hi Q Telecom Inc. | 16562 NW 83 PL, Miami Lakes, FL 33016
Telephone: +1.786.221.5997 | Business Hours: 11 AM to 7 PM EST, Monday-Friday
Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of HQtelecom.com Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy.
Copyright 1995 - Present HQTelecom.com - All rights Reserved.